Window XP Source Code 46

* NOTE: It’s just for FUN. As u know, I LOVE Microsoft. :)

I found the code below from this link. Thanks to Donotalo for this coding. :)

/* Source Code – Windows XP

sleep(5);
    act_on_user_input();
    sleep(5);
    } // while
  create_general_protection_fault();

} // main

Please read this coding very carefully.. It’s really funny….

Hav Fun! Njoy!

46 thoughts on “Window XP Source Code

1. Reply julia Oct 13,2006 2:01 pm

:-) It’s really funny.

2. Reply Michael Sync Oct 13,2006 4:27 pm

>>It’s really funny.
    Yeah. it’s..
    Have you tried to install Windows Vista (maybe RC2)?
    I guess, we might have more FUN! :)

3. Reply Lil Oct 13,2006 4:50 pm

what a genious…. Thatz all things Microsoft Windows has to do. lolz

4. Reply Michael Sync Oct 14,2006 4:01 am

>>Thatz all things Microsoft Windows has to do.
    :).. lol.. Oh. Yeah.

I guess, The main method of Windows XP might be do_nothing_loop() function.. ; :D

5. Reply Dave Nov 17,2007 5:44 am

So nice to see the attempt to damage Linux was futile :-))))))

6. Reply Matt Nov 19,2007 3:32 pm

Thanks for this. It really made my day!

7. Reply Adam McKerlie Nov 19,2007 5:58 pm

Thats actually pretty close. :P

8. Reply Rebenga Nov 21,2007 7:12 am

This is so fucking lame. And old, I saw it posted the first time on the net around 1998 or something. Wow, you must think you’re really “fresh” and “funky” and “cool” since you found it and just assumed that no one else had seen it, when in reality the entire world except you and your lame-ass friends have seen it a billion times.

Oh, and for the record: Microsoft sucks ass, and the only people who like it are tiny little fanboys like you.

9. Reply Michael Sync Nov 21,2007 7:39 am

Hi Rebenga,

Do you know when this post is posted??

>>assumed that no one else had seen it

Did I write like that somewhere in my post??
    As I got this from forum, i know a lot of people already seem this one..

>>the only people who like it are tiny little fanboys like you.

A lot of people like Microsoft that’s why ms is still the biggest software company in the world.. but of course, MS Software are not for those who don’t have enough money to buy …

Can you tell me a lit bit more about you?? What are you?? You are saying something bad about Microsoft because you don’t get the windows as FREE?? :) lolz…

10. Reply Leo Nov 21,2007 9:57 pm

You’v been stumbled upon

Flammers are lame ….

you, you are simply moronic

11. Reply Michael Sync Nov 21,2007 11:01 pm

>>You’v been stumbled upon

That mean some people likes this post… this is nothing I can do..

>>you, you are simply moronic

lolz..

12. Reply Michael Sync Nov 21,2007 11:08 pm

btw, if you wanna tell me that I don’t know about latest technologies, you should take time to read my blog or subscribe my feed.. :) it’s too early for you to say like that to me..

13. Reply Jackie Nov 22,2007 2:20 am

haha.. so funny.. thanks… don’t be angry with those people, mike.. I think your blog is really great..

I saw your Firebug tutorial series… I like it.. It introduces me a lot of feature of firebug.. it helps me a lot…. thanks..

14. Pingback: Real code… « this life i lead

15. Pingback: Michael Sync » An Exchange of ‘Beauty’ Vs ‘Money’

16. Reply hahaha Dec 17,2007 10:45 am

I don’t think u get the MVP Reward you’re looking for

17. Reply Michael Sync Dec 17,2007 6:32 pm

:) cuz of this post? :)

18. Reply Lance Carlson Dec 18,2007 10:27 am

This code probably looks better than the actual code. This is well written and self documenting! Microsoft could probably do well to copy some of this ;)

19. Reply sidali Apr 8,2008 5:24 am

waaaahaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

20. Reply Gosh Sep 2,2008 12:11 pm

What’s this source code for?

21. Reply Doug Oct 22,2008 12:22 pm

Gosh said
    am September 2 2008 @ 12:11 pm

What’s this source code for?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh……

To show how stupid it is to use Windows Operating Systems. Apparently someone did not actually VIEW the entire code, or they would have noticed all the *Goofs* about it!

“Real People use Linux!!”

22. Reply Doug Oct 22,2008 12:24 pm

BTW……I forgot to mention. That was/is some pretty funny code. It nails M$ on the head!

23. Reply rana Nov 2,2008 11:54 pm

i found no funny thing in it

24. Reply Doug Nov 4,2008 10:25 pm

rana said

am November 2 2008 @ 11:54 pm

i found no funny thing in it

– That is probably because you actually use windows, and you more then likely don’t know your computer code to actually make out what was trying to be accomplished by this whole thing to begin with. If you actually sit there and READ the entire code that is posted at the top of this page, I mean – REALLY read the entire thing, then maybe…..JUST MAYBE, you will see what is/was so funny about it.

25. Pingback: Suposto source do Windows XP | Eduardo Valente

26. Reply Tom May 1,2009 1:04 am

>You are saying something bad about Microsoft because you don’t get the >windows as FREE?? :) lolz…

That’s quite the narrow-minded thing to say.
    As a computer science student, I can get Windows for free, I even have a legit install disc for Vista business edition that I got for free from a Microsoft rep. However, I don’t use Windows. I prefer to use Linux, it’s simply superior to Windows, and it’s a lot more fun :)

27. Reply daljit May 11,2009 9:37 pm

please open xp source code iwant to more knowlage in your operting system please thank you

28. Reply hari Mar 5,2010 2:52 am

hello how to rn this in dev c++

29. Reply Cybercastaway May 22,2010 6:34 pm

I guess something like this can only be funny if you know a bit about the history of Microsoft’s takeover. I guess it is funny in that people actually are so deprived of something to truly laugh at that they will laugh at this. I think the person who wrote this fake code is a bit like a lot of computer geeks, a bit tired of seeing Microsoft plunder the market while it enjoys its status as an industry standard. Linux is definitely superior in every way, except that they don’t make all the same great games compatible with Linux. Windows allows amateurs to believe they are smart. Heck if every computer ran on a version of Windows my gramma could be a network administrator. Linux is for the real pros.

30. Reply dranfu Sep 21,2010 7:49 pm

That was good fun. Thank you.

31. Reply Bunty Jul 15,2011 10:13 am

how to wrote in borland C++

32. Reply fake Aug 2,2011 1:46 am

Tis is fake and gay I never heard about such crap as this is, I’mlookin for the real source code. and YOU CANNOT COMPILE THIS IN DEV C++ becaus you DO NOT have the other files included in the “code”.

Grtz Comeone who wants the Real source code…

33. Reply Kaylan Mar 10,2012 7:42 pm

ok linux people. have a look at this.

#include
    #define SIMPLE = hell_no
    #define GARBAGE = hell-yes
    int main()
    {
    boot();
    while(!simple_action)
    {
    show_terminal();
    display_error_message(“Sorry, you need to do this and that”);
    fall_back_on(training_wheels);
    }
    return 0;
    }

34. Reply The Linux Comunity Apr 22,2012 11:38 pm

Kaylan is a faggot.

#include “Missing.dick”
    #include “evenmore.crap”
    #include “moronic.programming”
    #include “faggot.parser”
    totally_talk_mindless_crap();
    return ‘asshole’;

die();

35. Reply Kaylan May 29,2012 6:58 pm

ROFLMMFAO how many terminals did you have to open to get here The Linux Community? Its ok little guys, youll grow up someday.

36. Reply Sickened Jun 2,2012 3:05 pm

Kaylan,

I use Linux and don’t have to use the terminal for anything unless I want to. I also have Windows 7 as part of a dual-boot setup, though I prefer Linux. Linux doesn’t fall prey to all the viruses and security threats as Windows; also in Linux, you have more control over your operating system and software Linux is A LOT less resource intensive than Windows. Yes, I know Windows is easier to use but you obviously have to be intelligent to use Linux, something most Microsoft users are not….

37. Reply The Linux Comunity (AKA: Those who have a dick) Jun 24,2012 7:06 pm

Sickened has a point you know……..

38. Reply Kaylan Jun 24,2012 9:35 pm

If your using linux and you dont use the terminal then your not doing anything except ridding with training wheels. You have to be ->Intelligentintelligent<- to do. As for windows being more resource intinsive, never been a problem here. You can hate all day long. But in the end. Windows is better than linux no mater how you analyze it. In every way possible. GET OVER IT! Besides its basically a law that paid software, is better than free/open source software. I can do anything you can do on linux BETTER on windows. Its not me hating, its not me ranting, its just the way it is period….

39. Reply Kaylan Jun 24,2012 9:37 pm

half of my last comment was cut off, i give up, im right anyway.

40. Reply The Linux Comunity (AKA: Those who have a dick) Jun 24,2012 9:49 pm

Right? HA!
    Better? You must be insane. That old crappy windows bs? Windows should have died, a long, long, time ago.
    Being someone who is INTELLIGENT, and uses terminal daily, if your not smart enough to use linux then you may as well commit suicide now. Windows is a suckish operating system, proven fact. Linux was created to be the best, and it is.
    I guarantee that within 50 seconds of connecting your winblows computer to the internet you will be filled with malware. Linux does not get viruses or malware.
    If you call linux ‘training wheels’ you must be insane. Windows tries to make everything easier, while linux aims to make things BETTER. Linux succeeds, and windows also succeeds, but as a result, windows is pure crap.

41. Reply Kaylan Jun 28,2012 12:49 am

Look, lets not fight anymore. I really dont think were getting anything out of it but the fact that were both little bitchy fan boys of different os’s. I admit the fact that linux does have its strong points. I would like to clear a few things up though. By training wheels i mean that, with linux, you do have to do things a specific way. Otherwise, your not getting anywhere. At least in my experiences of which i have lots of. BUT, thats part of security, one of linuxs strong points. Anti-virus software is free (some), and it realy works (trust me) and that coupled with experience and knoledge makes a great total security outfit. I am intelligent, but im not a rocket scientist. My dick is there (trust me).

42. Reply Subramanyam Jun 30,2012 10:09 am

its a real code ?????/////

43. Reply The Linux Comunity (AKA: Those who have a dick) Jul 2,2012 7:46 am

No, duh.

44. Reply Sickened Jul 23,2012 8:13 am

Kaylan,

I do agree with your last comment. My last one was not to meant start a flame war, but to point out why I prefer using Linux over Windows. I had used Microsoft OSs my entire life and grew fed-up with their bs whenever I had to call tech support to fix an issue one of their security updates had caused. So, I made a blind leap to Linux last year and hadn’t looked back…until my wife broke my laptop but let’s not get into that. The current laptop I’m using doesn’t allow me to boot to Linux due to an incompatible BIOS….

45. Reply Humphrey Oct 27,2012 4:24 am

ha… Windows is very great os.

46. Reply humnomhumma Jan 26,2013 6:16 pm

I couldn’t stop laughing once i saw if (fast_cpu) Ahhh that was hilarious. Thanks for the lolz