I wrote about how to download Flash file using Download Helper, the firefox addon, long time back. but I didn’t use that much since it doesn’t support some of my video sites that I want to download.
Recently, I downloaded the latest version of RealPlayer and subscribed the Superpass with unlimited access. I found that Realplayer is not only a powerful player but also the downloader that can download the movie (flash version) from any website with just one click. I think Realplayer is pretty impressive. I’m kinda like it.
Okay, back to the topic, I will tell you how to download the flash movie using Realplayer..
- Go to any movie website that you like.
- Move over the movie object then “Download This Video” link will be shown at the top-right side of media player.
- Click on this link
- RealPlayer Download and Recording Manager will be shown as the picture below.
- It will take some time depend on the internet connection that you use and other configurations.
- If the downloading is completed, “Play” and “Remove” link will be shown. If you want to play the video, just click “Play” link at the right-side of RP D&R manager.
- Realplayer will be opened and you can watch the video that you have downloaded. That’s all. Cool, isn’t it?
You can find those downloaded videos under this path “C:\Users\(Your User Name)\Videos\RealPlayer Downloads\”. And also, you are able to change the path as you like in “Preferences” dialog of Realplayer.
I hope you are gonna like it. :) btw, Real Online Movie Library is not that good (at least for me) . I was looking for something like that but the problem is that they are not able to add new movies (not episode or TV-series) in their library. So, the idea for opening online movie library with low subscription fees is good but they can’t effort to make this happen until now.