You all are waiting for the result of our Silverlight 2: Write and Win Contest, isn’t it? Yes, we have five winners. But I’m not gonna announce that news. Oh! Don’t worry! I have invited Ivan Dragoev, Product Manager of SilverlightShow for announcing the winners of our contest. Hello Ivan, Could you please announce the winners of our contest? Thanks!
The Silverlight: Write and Win contest just finished. I would like to say “thank you” to all ten authors for the great articles they submitted and for the courage to show to us, the Silverlight fans and developers, what Silverlight is capable of. We believe, that such contests helps the community to grow and share.
So, having the results of the votes, I’m proud to announce the winners of our contest, the two articles, that have the most votes:
- Creating a Silverlight game: By Boyan Mihailov – takes the $200 + Silverlight 2 in Action eBook.
- Silveright FlyoutPanel: By Ola Karlsson – takes $100 + Silverlight 2 in Action eBook.
And here are the other 3 articles, randomly selected by us, which will receive Silverlight 2 in Action eBook.
- Silverlight and Flash Interoperability using HTML Bridge and ExternalInterface API: By Jonas Follesø
- 10 Silverlight 2 gotchas resolved: By Antoni Dol
- The Making of Deep Zoom Obama: By Donavon West
Thanks, Ivan. Congratulations to all winners! I would like to say thank you to everyone who entered and to all of you who voted! I also like to say “thank you” to to Ivan Dragoev and Steven Hong for sponsoring this contest.