I just committed all of my sourcecode for SLUnity to Codeplex. I have added one more sample and unit test projects at this time. You can probably download it from here. I think you guys can start playing the DI (Dependency Injection Pattern) and MVP (Model View Presenter Pattern) in Silverlight 2 beta2. You can also develop the extension (e.g. EventBroker Extension or etc) for Unity framework.
What’s new in this?
- EventBrokerExtension for Silverlight and SimpleEventBroker Sample : You can learn how to CAB(Composite Application Block)/SCSF(SmartClient Software Factory) style Event Publishing and Event Subscription in Silverlight 2 Beta2.
- ObjectBuilder.BuildPlan: Unit Test project for ObjectBuilder
- ObjectBuilder.Test : This is also another unit test for Object Builder.
- SLUnity.Test: This is a unit test project for Unity for Silverlight 2 Beta2.
1) All of those Unit Test projects are using Silverlight UnitTest Framework from Jeff Wilcox. You can download that framework and Visual Studio 2008 template for Silverlight Unit Test from this link. If you are very new to SIlverlight Unit Testing, please take a look this tutorial.
2) As Unity.Configuration is still missing in the project, all test cases related to Unity.Configuration are removed from Test projects.
3) Due to the Silverlight Security limitation, I have to change the most of private classes, interfaces, constructors and etc to public.
4) Due to the limitation of Silverlight, all converter classes are removed.
Okay. That’s all for now. Feel free to let me know if you have any suggestion or comment. Thanks.